Welcome to Piccadilly Arcade.
Proof that bricks & mortar
retail is here to stay.
As customers become pickier, the art of customer-care becomes part of the sell.
A smile, a handshake, a knowledgeable nod. Isn't that what it's all about?
Chance encounters, lasting impressions, and overall brand-building.
01. The Arcade.
- The arcade houses a wide variety of some of the best independent retailers the city has to offer – a must for local residents and visitors from further afield.
- With over 100 years of history, the former luxury cinema first opened its doors in 1910. The cinema was then transformed into Piccadilly Arcade in 1925.
- Easily accessible – a short stroll from Birmingham New Street Station, bridging New Street and Stephenson Street and Open 7 days a week.
- With artistic ceiling murals and classic architecture reminiscent of that of the old cinema this shopping destination embraces its routes and history.
- Originally designed by Nicol & Nicol in 1910. The sloped, attractive floor shows where a cinema screen and rows of seats once were.
- Ceiling murals by Paul Maxfield run throughout Piccadilly Arcade, and many shop fronts are still uniform in their classic appearance.
Our arcade has places for you to caffeinate, treat yourself and socialise. From gifts to grooming products, our retail offering marks us out as a real destination for independent shopping in the city.
Why not follow us and keep up with our seasonal events, offers and exclusive news!
Housing a wide variety of some of the best independent retailers the city has to offer.
Error: The account for piccadillyarcadebirmingham needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Our arcade is a community of awesome, independent businesses. Keep up with their stories here!
Find your way around the arcade, as well as the surrounding area.
Fancy yourself in our little arcade? Want to find out more about our history, or other Hortons properties? Get in touch!
- Call: 0121 236 6481
- Office Address: Latham House, 4th Floor, 33-34 Paradise Street, Birmingham, B1 2AJ
- Arcade Address: Piccadilly Arcade, New Street, Birmingham B2 4EU
- 7am – 7pm (Monday – Saturday)
- 11am – 5pm (Sundays)
Piccadilly Arcade is owned and managed by Hortons’ Estate Limited.